Saturday, November 18, 2006

Conference at Northwestern U. Nov. 26-28

Goddess authors Carol P. Christ, Ph.D., and Starhawk will be keynote speakers at the conference, The Feminine Divine in Cross Cultural Perspective, Nov. 26-28 at Northwestern University, Evanston, IL. An impressive list of other speakers will add knowledge of Hindu Goddesses, Buddhism, African Diaspora religions, Judaism, and Christianity.

I really like the inclusiveness of this conference (yes, yes, I know it doesn't include ALL religions, but at least it includes Goddess religions along with mainstream faiths, which is more than I could say for a certain other recent conference.) I hope many of you can go, and, maybe even tell us about it by leaving a comment.

TAGS:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 26, 2006 8:56:00 AM, Blogger Athana said...

Found this a little late, Medusa, but I posted on it anyway, on my blog. Namaste!

Athana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Judith Laura


More blogs about /goddess/feminist theology/spiritual feminism/pagan/feminist spirituality/.